Skype
Darth-Misium

DailyDay4: christy DailyDay4: christy

Wow, good timing!

I came at the same time they did! =O!

D for Debacle: Part 1 D for Debacle: Part 1

An excellent start!

I've already given you most of my thoughts on the LL forums, but I just want to sort of reiterate how happy I am to see legitimate flash from you! I'm in this really flash-driven mood lately and unfortunately the LL is sort of stagnant in that area right now, so seeing this makes me really happy =)

I sincerely hope that you'll continue work on this series in the near future rather than farther down the road =)

WinchesterLock responds:

maybe-maybe not

Orphanage Chainsaw Rape Orphanage Chainsaw Rape

Fucking awesome!

Oh man that rocked! The art was great, the animation was great, I have to say the visuals were executed perfectly for the music, which was also awesome.

Thanks for bringing the band to my attention, also! Needless to say I just sent them a friend request on myspace..

Sniggleboots Poogleween Sniggleboots Poogleween

That was awesome!

Sniggleboots rocks =3 The art was great, the poem was great, the story was great, it was all great! If you don't make my Sniggleboots flash, I'll come after you!

I'm trying to think of something constructive to say, something to help you improve, but I can't think of anything.. I don't think you could have done a better job =O

LOZ Office of Time Ep.1 LOZ Office of Time Ep.1

Hmmm..

I'm not really sure what to say.. Perhaps I've been on the internet too long, but I just kept waiting for something bad to happen.. Like for link to poison everyone's punch with the hair grower stuff or something.. Every time he'd smile, I was just waiting for some horrible prank.. But.. there was none.

I'm.. not sure if that's a good thing or not. On one hand, I wasn't expecting everything to go smoothly, so you caught me off-guard in a way. But on the other hand, I missed out on some violent death or something.

The art and animation weren't bad. I liked that you did some lip syncing, whereas many animators cheat and just have random mouth movement when there's talking.

Lastly, my suggestion for future episodes would be, unless you're intending on making boring stories, you should have something more eventful happen. Either bust out some comedy or really get serious about something. All in all, not a lot really happened in the animation and despite it's long length, there wasn't really anything to remember. Not a lot of replay value.

But for what it was, it was good. You get a 5 from me.

Jujube Lock: Law School 5 Jujube Lock: Law School 5

Stunning!

The orgasm juice dripping down my leg says that this flash was amazing!

JujubeLock responds:

I know ryte?

What lurks on channel X? What lurks on channel X?

Summary lines are gay

Oh fux, I love you Coffee! I offer up my unborn child's fetus, pulled directly from my anus, for you! My your art forever bless my empty sockets, and your sounds forever bless the holes in my head!

The Unleashed: Prelude The Unleashed: Prelude

I really don't like this summary line box..

That was pretty sweet. It looked really nice, I hope you get around to continuing the story =P The only thing about it is that it could really use more sounds and sound effects. When people are moving about you don't hear anything and I guess I kept expecting to hear sounds but never did. Other than that it was excellent. All this Lock Day stuff is making me want to dig flash out.. too bad I missed all of Lock Day =C

Well, happy late Lock Day to you..

ClockLock responds:

Happy Lock Day mang. =)

LL - One LL - One

ROFL

Haha, that was awesome, though I do hope you finish that movie seriously some day. It looks fucking sexy =3

Old Silver and Golden 2 Old Silver and Golden 2

I hate this summery line

Haha, I loved that. I wish I had gotten one of those for christmas... a B would be cool, too.

That was some hot shit =)