Skype
Darth-Misium

DailyDay4: christy DailyDay4: christy

Wow, good timing!

I came at the same time they did! =O!

D for Debacle: Part 1 D for Debacle: Part 1

An excellent start!

I've already given you most of my thoughts on the LL forums, but I just want to sort of reiterate how happy I am to see legitimate flash from you! I'm in this really flash-driven mood lately and unfortunately the LL is sort of stagnant in that area right now, so seeing this makes me really happy =)

I sincerely hope that you'll continue work on this series in the near future rather than farther down the road =)

WinchesterLock responds:

maybe-maybe not

Orphanage Chainsaw Rape Orphanage Chainsaw Rape

Fucking awesome!

Oh man that rocked! The art was great, the animation was great, I have to say the visuals were executed perfectly for the music, which was also awesome.

Thanks for bringing the band to my attention, also! Needless to say I just sent them a friend request on myspace..

Maik Gud Pikshurs 3 Maik Gud Pikshurs 3

This series is great!

I'm really glad I came across your tutorials! So far I have used almost everything from these tutorials. Because of this series I stopped using lines and I never use gradients and all that. The only thing I haven't used from this would be the border thing and the landscape thing, however, I am about to use the landscape thing for my first full movie animation! Thank you so much for making this series!

~Your pal, Torture Lock

Calculator w/ Mem Storage Calculator w/ Mem Storage

It's nice and all..

It's nice and everything..but I already have a calculator...thanks anyway

BM - Snake BM - Snake

I agree with slim...

first of all that game is everywhere... you should add some kind of new twist to it or something. Also the circle and squares wasn't very fun to watch...